Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The POLICE came to the JA Preprimer on Tuesday. They brought 2 patrol cars and a motorcycle. They made each child a JR. Trooper and gave them badges!!! Then they got to sit on the motorcycle and the card and run the lights and sirens! They were in heaven. It was another great example of safety! I got my camera out to take pictures and my camera batteries were out. Bummer! Hudson stayed for Lunch Bunch because he had Computer Tots. I went to the Church for a staff meeting and told him I'd be back after Computer Tots. Well, after Computer Tots let out - he went to my room to find me and of course, I wasn't there. One of the students told him that I forgot him and accidentally took another child home. They said he was DEVASTATED! Bless his heart! He had already fallen on the playground and scraped his knee up and gotten his finger caught in the bathroom door and torn the skin off! It was not the best of days for him! It got better though! :) Just a little dramatic!

1 comment:

Woodruff family said...

I wonder who he gets his dramatic traits from? HAHA!!